From: Gary Tall <gtcs@xxxxxxx>
Sender: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 12:04:54
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fibre broadband install

First I want to thank you guys as when I had my monthly browse through the
ukha e-mails last week this thread made me check when we were getting
FTTC, amazingly we've just gone online with it.

I've arranged for it to be installed next month but want to make a few
changes in Node 0 so had a couple of questions.

Is the connection between the master socket and the open reach modem a
normal cat 5 cable and is it straight or crossed?

Thanks in advance

Gary