Re: Unifi wifi AP's

--001a11c20afcc78c2b04e75021b7

Ah, my wee rant must have helped. So I reinstalled 2.4.1 which came on the
CD and then put on 2.4.5 but havent upgraded the AP. Now the management
software allows me to click on the AP and it brings up a config box. I've
put a static address in etc, and it seems to be ok now. Fingers crossed it
stays that way...

Regards

Simon
---

On 26 September 2013 22:21, Simon McCaughey <simonmcc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> AP arrived and set up, was working well, then I upgraded the software
from
> the unifi website, set a DHCP address for its MAC address in my
router, and
> now its showing up as isolated in the manager. Also, clicking on the
AP in

<nick.shore@xxxxxxx>wrote:

>>> Just a quick heads up that we have all models of Ubiquiti
Unifi in stock
>>> now:
>>>

>>> http://linitx.com/category/ubiquiti-unifi/1054
>>>

>>> Enjoy !
>>>
>>> Nick.

--001a11c20afcc78c2b04e75021b7

<head>

<!--

/* start of attachment style */
.ygrp-photo-title{
clear: both;
font-size: smaller;
height: 15px;
overflow: hidden;
text-align: center;
width: 75px;
}
div.ygrp-photo{
background-position: center;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-color: white;
border: 1px solid black;
height: 62px;
width: 62px;
}

div.photo-title=20
a,
div.photo-title a:active,
div.photo-title a:hover,
div.photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration: none;=20
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row {
clear: both;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div {
float: left;
/* margin: 2px;*/
}

p {
clear: both;
padding: 15px 0 3px 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

div.ygrp-file {
width: 30px;
valign: middle;
}
div.attach-table div.attach-row div div a {
text-decoration: none;
}

div.attach-table div.attach-row div div span {
font-weight: normal;
}

div.ygrp-file-title {
font-weight: bold;
}
/* end of attachment style */
-->
</head>
<head>
<!--
#ygrp-mkp {
border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
font-family: Arial;
margin: 10px 0;
padding: 0 10px;
}

#ygrp-mkp hr {
border: 1px solid #d8d8d8;
}

#ygrp-mkp #hd {
color: #628c2a;
font-size: 85%;
font-weight: 700;
line-height: 122%;
margin: 10px 0;
}

#ygrp-mkp #ads {
margin-bottom: 10px;
}

#ygrp-mkp .ad {
padding: 0 0;
}

#ygrp-mkp .ad p {
margin: 0;
}

#ygrp-mkp .ad a {
color: #0000ff;
text-decoration: none;
}
-->
</head>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

<!-- **end egp html banner** -->

reinstalled 2.4.1 w=
hich came on the CD and then put on 2.4.5 but havent upgraded the AP. Now
t=
he management software allows me to click on the AP and it brings up a
conf=
ig box. I&#39;ve put a static address in etc, and it seems to be ok
now. Fi=
ngers crossed it stays that way...<br>

September 2013 22:21, Simon McCaug=
hey <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:simonmcc@xxxxxxx";
target=3D"_=
blank">simonmcc@xxxxxxx</a>&gt;</span>
wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gma=
il_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-lef=
t:1ex">

=
in my router, and now its showing up as isolated in the manager. Also,
clic=
king on the AP in the manager doesn&#39;t bring up a little box, that
worke=
d for a while, but now it never comes up.=A0<div>

#39;m just about to put it in the fire I&#39;m so fed up. Any
suggestions w=
elcome<br>

September 2013 11:16, Simon McCaug=
hey <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:simonmcc@xxxxxxx";
target=3D"_=
blank">simonmcc@xxxxxxx</a>&gt;</span>
wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gma=
il_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-lef=
t:1ex">

lives up to the=
high expectations of this thread
v class=3D"gmail_extra"><br
href=3D"http://luke-15.org/Jesus/=
consider =
this as there is nothing more important.</span>
September 2013 10:41, Nick Shore <=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nick.shore@xxxxxxx";
target=
=3D"_blank">nick.shore@xxxxxxx</a>&gt;</span>
wrote:<br><blockquo=
te class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc so=
lid;padding-left:1ex">

Just a quick heads up that we have all models of Ubiquiti Unifi in
stock<br=

now:<br>
target=3D"_blank=
">http://linitx.com/category/ubiquiti-unifi/1054</a><br>