Re: Central heating control

Hi Robin,

On 03/11/2013 06:38, robin wrote:
> Anybody using the central heating control from Heatmiser that has wifi
> support and IOS/android support?  I'd be interested to know how you
are
> getting on.  Or if you have an alternative (that doesnt need a windows
> pc or server).  I started down the Lightwaverf route but after a year
> I've given up waiting.

I'm using heatmiser with iOS for the last 18 months. Works very well for
what it is. I am coming around to the viewpoint that some kind of zone
control might be preferable, but that's just in a completely different
world price-wise.

I'm also using http://code.google.com/p/heatmiser-wifi/
(which needs a
PC somewhere; doesn't necessarily need to be a local PC) to do nice
graphs of what's going on.

Joseph

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums