Re: [Off Topic] Audio

Twin and Earth would work, My only worry would be the fact that T+E is
single core and is more likely to break.

If it's only a couple of metres, you can pick up cheapish cable from ebay
or even B&Q or your local DIY store.

-Jim

On Tue 28/05/13 12:14 PM , Rob Iles rob.iles@xxxxxxx sent:

> Hi all,

> I have to extend some speaker cables - the "rear pair" of a
(rather

> old)

> 5.1 setup. The existing (Sony supplied) wire is only a little

> thicker than

> bell-wire. Risking the wrath of audiophiles, will twin & earth be

> acceptable for the additional 4 metres, or is there a *real*

> difference in

> badged "speaker cable"?

> Thanks,

> Rob

> Links:

> ------

> [3]

NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3R

> pbWUDMTM2OTczOTY0NA--[4]

9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBG1zZ0lkAzE2NDA3N

> wRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjk3Mzk2NDQEdHBjSWQDMTY0MDc3[5]

GdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUD