Re: [Off Topic] Headphone Socket

You could probably do this by getting at the wiring attached to the
headphone jack (inside the chassis) .. to attach the RF transmitter.
You could then retain a mute when inserted operation using a dummy
headphone jack.   It's probably not a good idea to attach to speaker
outputs as they will expect a much lower impedance  (4 or 8 ohms) and
also potentially deliver quite a bit of power which might damage the RF
transmitter.  I assume the transmitter is intended for headphone (not
speaker) connection ?