Re: Connector suggestions needed

Thanks for the suggestions folks, still cant find male and female
without
any PCB mount, but thats ok, I can solder to that end of the connector.

I will post pictures and a bit of a write up when I get a chance!

Regards

Simon
---
10 out of 10 people die.
Are you ready?
Find out at: http://Luke-15.org/Jesus/ <http://luke-15.org/Jesus/>
Please consider this as there is nothing more important.

On 23 March 2013 11:54, Tracey Gardner <tracey.gardner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello Simon
>
> I suggest that you take a look at the Phoenix range of connectors,
they use
> screw connectors and they do a plug and socket type.
> They're nice and compact and available from most of the large
electronic
> houses, such as Farnell, but they're not cheap :-(
>

> http://uk.farnell.com/phoenix-contact/1757077/plug-free-r-a-5-08mm-8way/dp/3705407
>
> You can usually find some on Ebay as well.
>
> Regards
>
> Tracey

I was
> > thinking of maybe using some old RS232 connectors.
> >
> > If there were tiny terminal blocks available, they would be
ideal, but I
> > can't find any
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Regards