Re: OT YouTube into PowerPoint

I use keepvid.com to download mp4 then use windows movie maker to
convert
to windows media format. I know that some people are scared of this kind of
thing as videos in powerpoint as they have historically unreliable, but
I've done it a few times and it has worked fine.

HTH

Regards

Simon
---
10 out of 10 people die.
Are you ready?
Find out at: http://Luke-15.org/Jesus/ <http://luke-15.org/Jesus/>
Please consider this as there is nothing more important.

<stuart@xxxxxxx<mailto: