From: Howard
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2013, 9:03
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Is it cheaper to leave your heating on?
=20

=A0=20
But even with the best insulation available, it surely has to require more
=
energy to keep something at a constant temperature than to let it cool
down=
and warm up again? It might not be much more, but it has to be more, doesn=
't it?=20

I was hoping someone on here would have recorded their energy use and
tried=
different regimes. Looks like I might have to do it myself, curiosity is g=
etting the better of me...

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums