RE: Quality Home Wi-Fi Networks with Ubiquiti UniFi

Is anyone else in the Manchester or Northwich area thinking of
ordering one=
of these ?=20

I was just about to order and noticed the postage is =A35.99 but doesn't
se=
em to increase if you add more. So if anyone is thinking of ordering one
an=
d is in the Dukinfield/Stockport (home) area or Northwich area (work) and
w=
ants to combine an order to save on postage let me know.

I actually bought a Tends W301A unit for =A329 from eBay the other month
as=
I wanted a "n" network and ceiling mounted WAP to replace my old
"g" Rukus=
WAP. After trying the Tenda I've gone back to the Rukus as the Tenda kept =
disconnecting every 20mins - 1hr. I'm not sure if this is a fault with the
=
Tenda or an issue with my environment but specification of the UniFi seems
=
so much better that I'm willing to take a punt. I love the idea of being
ab=
le to issue any guest a wifi voucher to connect to my home network...
maybe=
I'll even be able to charge them =A32.65 for the coffee :)

Marcus=20

BTW, who just ordered one. There was 9 in stock yesterday and and now
there=
s only 8 :)