Re: Quality Home Wi-Fi Networks with Ubiquiti UniFi

Hi There,

I have used these for a while now, they are the best wifi ap I have come
across.

I have had one issue so far and that was with a mac book air I couldn't get
it to connect.

The user was rather busy at the time so didn't have chance to work out why.

Regards Paul

<joseph-l@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > On 24/06/2013 08:29, Mark McCall wrote:
> >> http://autoho.me/17xbykN
> >>
> > Now that /sounds/ good. Can we expect a review soon? :-)
> >
> > Joseph

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums