Re: Handbrake settings for plex

Here are my settings for DVD Ripping - basically changing as little as
possible of the source apart from compressing,
for BLU-Ray I just Extract the raw video (with BDInfo and txMuxer) and do
no further compression [I remove any non HD
video streams] (otherwise why bother with HD). All running on top of AnyDVD
to decrypt. I don't know whether the Samsung
will play MKV so do a test...

Container MKV ( allows subtitles)
Picture :-    Width 720
Anamorphic - Loose
Cropping - Auto
Video Filters - All Off
Video          Codec H264
Framerate as source
Constant qual RF:20
Audio        AC3 passthrou
Subtitles - on film by film basis but mostly none
Chapters - create chapter markers ticked

HTH
Stephen

On 22/06/13 19:38, Stuart Poulton wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone got recommendations for handbrake settings. Looking to use
plex,
> primary playback Plex on a Samsung bd-d5300, rasplex for secondary
use.

> Cheers
>
> Stuart

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums