Visonic Plink Pro - how to wire ?

  • Subject: Visonic Plink Pro - how to wire ?
  • From: "Alan Middleton" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:34:25 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

Bit of a long shot but does any one know how to wire a Visonic Plink Pro to
a Visonic Pro alarm panel.

The newer powerlink 2 modules use a ribbon cable to connect between the
alarm and module so you don't need to know the pin outs (nor do visonic
document them) and this is the only documentation I can google.

Instead of a ribbon cable my module has 5 screw down terminals;
- v_cam1
- v_cam2
- out_a
- comm
- out_b
an 'extra' socket
and a serial module (which I already have in the alarm panel from a
different purchase)

It looks like http://todoelectronica.com/modulo-interno-control-powerlink-alarmas-powermax-pi-5918.html?osCsid=1cbe9ddddf697f3659e69ef161a862c4
but needless to say I don't have the CD with (I presume) the manual.

Plink Pro Lums
P/N 90-202467 (Rev:0)
12.5V DC 0.5A (max)

Thanks in advance,

Alan

**

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in
human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums