Re: Cheap and/or easy way to get discrete codes onto a learning remote

  • Subject: Re: Cheap and/or easy way to get discrete codes onto a learning remote
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:52:34 +0100

In article <VA.00002be4.009e0994@xxxxxxx>, Ian Oliver wrote:
> It's an old MX500, and I do have the clone box for these. I've even
> used it in the past to hack in some codes, but I'm getting old and
lazy
> and want something that "just works"(tm).

OK, I stopped being lazy this lunchtime, dragged the whole old directory
across from Vista to W7, kicked everything until 500e.exe and ccf2mx.exe
worked and tried converting some CCF codes and sending to my MX500.

I never got it to work before but it just worked a treat!

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums