[OT] Skiing helmet anyone?

  • Subject: [OT] Skiing helmet anyone?
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:56:57 -0000

Hi, I'm off skiing next week - just noticed a voucher in my ticket
book tha=
t lops =A325 off a skiing helmet at SportsDirect.com -=20

http://www.sportsdirect.com/nevica-ski-helmet-mens-407080?colcode=3D4070800=
3

Nominal =A379.99, reduced to 29.99 in the sale, less 25 with the voucher
co=
de - =A35.  Add 3.99 foir shipping and you get a ski helmet for under a
ten=
ner.  I just bought one and tried it again with a random code I made up
and=
it worked again - code is skixxxxxx where xxxxxx is a string of numbers.  =
Happy shopping!

Tim.
No affiliation etc.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums