RE: RJ45 Crimp Tool Bulk Buy [was: RJ45 crim tool recommendations ...]

(Cross-posted to both the UKHA and UK_Selfbuild lists)

=20

OK, just an update for the benefit of those on the UKHA & Selfbuild
lists -
apologies if this is of no interest...

We have 20 names and have ordered 2 lots of crimp tools. These have been
dispatched and are winging their way to us now, according to the parcel
tracking number.

I've had 3 further requests and what I propose is to wait until the current
order arrives and make sure all is well, etc. and then, if there's
sufficient interest, I might be persuaded to do another one.

So for now, if you are interested, send me a mail off list, I'll keep a
not=
of your details and contact you again once the current order has been
delivered. The 3 further names I have already are:

=20

Mark Gardner

Jason Pearce

Steven Goodwin