ANPR Software for Gate control

  • Subject: ANPR Software for Gate control
  • From: "ANTHONY" <tonyhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 12:01:37 -0000

Has anyone got any experience in low cost ANPR software

I live in a complex of five properties which have a set of electric gates
controlled by key fob and key pad.

It struck me that using a PC or mac mini and a camera if there was some low
cost ANPR software we could program our reg numbers and friends numbers and
gates could then open.

Only software I can see is expensive.

Any ideas on low cost method would be appreciated

thanks

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums