Re: 12V 5V PSU Node 0

If you've got an old pc ATX power supply lying around they make great
general purpose PSUs. You have to ground one of the pins in the ATX
header (pin 14?) which you can do yourself or adaptoids are available
from the usual pc modding sites.

Ant

On 22 Feb 2013, at 17:05, Tim <tim@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I seem to remember someone covering this, but don't know if anyone
ever did it.  I'd be keen to replace the PSU for modem, router, switch etc.
in Nide0 with a single PSU - 12V 5W ones can be had cheaply on Ebay and it
might be neater.  Also I'd like to have a DC/DC regulator to run 5V USB
hubs etc - has anyone done it - are there any issues to be explored?