12V 5V PSU Node 0

  • Subject: 12V 5V PSU Node 0
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:05:42 -0000

I seem to remember someone covering this, but don't know if anyone
ever did it.  I'd be keen to replace the PSU for modem, router, switch etc.
in Nide0 with a single PSU - 12V 5W ones can be had cheaply on Ebay and it
might be neater.  Also I'd like to have a DC/DC regulator to run 5V USB
hubs etc - has anyone done it - are there any issues to be explored?

Chhers

Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums