From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
GREGORY
Sent: 06 February 2013 10:45
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Bargains(tm)

+1 for the BlackBox Cat6. I used this and recently put in an HDBaseT HDMI
matrix (uses 1 cat 6 cable for up to 4k video and HD audio) and not had a
single problem at any drop. PLus it was the same price as the Cat5
elsewhere
!
Greg

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
, Clive
Haycock wrote:

> I would also highly recommend the 350MHz cable from Blackbox having
bought
thousands of metres of it for use at work.

> Cheers
>
> Clive
>
> snip...

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums