Re: Re: Bargains(tm)

Oh yes, good point, I should have mentioned it - that's what I
actually
got from blackbox:

http://www.blackbox.co.uk/gb-gb/fi/1234/13220/GigaBase-350-CAT5e,350MHz-LSZH-Bulk-Cable/

It's no more expensive. Apparently the downside is that it's less
flexible than the "normal" cables / can more easily kink, so a
bit of
extra care is required when pulling it.

Joseph

On 05/02/2013 11:26, Lehane Kellett wrote:
> If you are putting a lot (4 Km in my case) in then I'd think about
> LSOH/LSZH Cat5e cable. Also the same if you are running a lot of 'home
> run' mains/T&E cabling.
>
> Lehane
>

> On 05/02/2013 10:57, Joseph Heenan wrote:
>> On 05/02/2013 09:40, Tim wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I have been looking at buying some cat5e too. I found this
>>>

>> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-ROLL-OF-305M-CAT5E-ETHERNET-NETWORK-CABLE-UK-/260727061942?pt=UK_Computing_NetworkingCables_RL&hash=item3cb48b3db6
>> <http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-ROLL-OF-305M-CAT5E-ETHERNET-NETWORK-CABLE-UK-/260727061942?pt=UK_Computing_NetworkingCables_RL&hash=item3cb48b3db6>
>>> £30 a box delivered. Didn't buy it, but worth
considering!