Re: Small patch panel

  • Subject: Re: Small patch panel
  • From: "Scott" <jslewis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 16:05:01 -0000

Or if you want something more flexible, try a keystone patch panel,
that way, you can load it up with any combination of cat6, F type, HDMI,
RCA, 3.5mm jack, speaker terminals etc. Unfortunately, I've only ever found
8 way ones available in 10" rack panels, but huge selection of layouts
in 19" try here for 10" version

http://mcldatasolutions.co.uk/soho-modular-8-port-1u-10inch-panel.html

If you want something along the lines of a UK double outlet, you could get
a Euromodule plate and fit in up to 4 Euromodule double keystone inserts,
which could accommodate a variety of 8 keystone jacks in a UK double
outlet, or 1, through 4 in a single outlet.

Cheers,

Scott

Scott.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Tim Hawes  wrote:

> Something like this:
> http://www.cablemonkey.co.uk/acatalog/Panels3.html
>
> For the coax you may have to use a blank plate and drill-out to fit
> bulkhead-style F connectors (i.e. couplers).
>
> HTH,
> Tim.
>
> On 3 February 2013 22:25, ewenjc  wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions for a small patch panel - 6 cat6 and 6 coax?

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums