Bargains(tm)

A couple of bargains(tm) I spotted recently...

External Cat5e cable at CPC - 305m for =A361.18 incl VAT (I think I paid
mo=
re
than this for my last box of *inside* Cat5e).
Not sure why it is stated to be rated for only 100 MBps though.
http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-power/pp0028/cable-cat5e-outdoor-hi-spec-305m/dp=
/CB1400163?Ntt=3DCB1400163&CMP=3DNLem1

And at Poundland, for =A31 each, a USB Plug-In 5 LED Light. Bright enough
a=
nd
with a gooseneck it stays were you put it. Might be good for lighting up a
section of a rack, or hifi equipment, inside a cupboard, etc. A selection
of colours but my store didn't have black.
http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/usb-plug-in-5-led-light/

HTH,
Tim.
(p.s. I've no connection with either offer - just passing them on)

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums