Re: Cylinder temp monitoring - Idratek

I do monitor mine but it's probably not an easy solution for you to
replicate.  I have1-wire temp sensors attached to an OPNone which
outputs xAP messages - and of course Cortex recognise these as it has
inbuilt xAP support.   The HAH LiveBox could also do this or the TOM10
with the a PC based xAP application.  I think there's also a xAP PC
application that uses the Dallas USB adaptor.

I understand your difficulty with using one of the standard IDRATek
modules but it might be possible by extending the  module sensor with a
short wire length ?  Karam would be able to advise or maybe even provide
a special module with the sensor on a flying lead.

On 01/02/2013 23:01, alex007c@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anyone found a way of measuring temperature using an analogue
Idratek module?  I'm hoping there's a way of measuring the temperature in
two locations on my hot water cylinder.  Anyone done this?