Re: LIFX WfFi enabled light bulb

I read that as saying "All bulbs support wifi, but one will
nominate itself
as the IPv4 to IPv6 gateway". Gone is the old plan to use a
slightly-custom
mesh.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/limemouse/lifx-the-light-bulb-reinvented/posts/338582contains
the announcement.

- Master/Slave- be gone! Every LIFX bulb can now be a GATEWAY (power to the
WiFi chips will be toggled as required). For clarity: there will now only
be one type of LIFX bulb (WiFi chip in all).

On 1 February 2013 09:48, Stuart Poulton <stuart@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In which case they need to update they're webpage
>
> "Only the master smart-bulb has an IP address. Our aim is to use
IPV6 to