Re: LIFX WfFi enabled light bulb

In which case they need to update they're webpage

"Only the master smart-bulb has an IP address. Our aim is to use IPV6
to control the bulbs but we want to do further testing on this. Doing so
would require the master to be an IPv6 connection on the WiFi side and
route through to the IPv6 mesh network for the slave smart-bulbs."

Stuart