Re: MythTV/Freeview and over-the-air EPG data?

Ian,

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I've been away, and trying to stay
away work/email/computers!
No, I didn't find a fix for it, despite some heavy googling at the time.
The problem is EPG data that Channel 5 and it's relatives send out.
I'd guess it's a relatively easy patch to remove the "New: " from
the
beginning of the Titles as they are downloaded, but it's a bit beyond me
I'm afraid.
I notice though that Cbeebies and BBC3 have started to do this now too, so
perhaps it's getting more urgent.

Cheers,
Lee

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums