Beefing up audio from kitchen TV

  • Subject: Beefing up audio from kitchen TV
  • From: Ian Oliver <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:54:07 +0100

We've just replaced an old Toshiba 20" LCD in the kitchen with a
modern
22" Samsung 5000 series. The audio quality of the latter isn't a patch
on the old one no matter how we fiddle with settings.

I'm after a neat solution for this as the TV is wall mounted so there
isn't really much room to hide anything.

We're eying up a Roth Sub Zero soundbar, which is narrower than most at
790mm and has built in subs. The other option is some small active
speakers, but these wouldn't fit as close to the wall.

BTW, no-where really to stick a sub and we don't need the surround
experience as we have that in the sitting room.

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums