RE: Linux Home Automation options

Thanks Neil,

I am currently evaluating Open Remote on my Android Dev machine and trying
to work out how to build a user interface and add devices. Looks
comprehensive but does appear to have a learning curve. I would like to
find
some samples so I can see how it is put together. Right now I am trying to
figure out how to add the ZWave controller to it and get the devices into
Open Remote. On HS there was a transfer from remote option.

I'll keep at it and hopefully get it up and working. Once I do, I will
rebuild the eePC that is running Windows with Ubuntu 12.04 as I am familiar
with that.

Dave..

---

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

---