RE: Right-angle RJ45 (sideways)

Hi Jim,

There's a few places in the US selling them, e.g.
http://www.vpi.us/cat6-angle-shld.html
http://www.techorium.com/cat5e-left-angle-patch-cable-black-2ft-p-5793.html
http://www.networktechinc.com/cgi-bin/keemux/cat5e-la-9-gray.html

But RS in the UK seem to stock some too, e.g.
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/cat5e-cable-assemblies/5280138/
and
http://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/cables-wires/network-communication-cable/cat5e
-cable-assemblies/