LED replacement for 12v GU5.3 (MR16?) 50w bulbs with C-Bus

  • Subject: LED replacement for 12v GU5.3 (MR16?) 50w bulbs with C-Bus
  • From: "Gary Tall" <gtcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:01:03 +0100

Folks, I have a glut of these lights, 18 in our lounge alone and
probably
another 50 through the house, all on C-Bus dimmers.

I've not really kept upto date with LED's but was very impressed with the
GU10 type a friend used recently.

Can anyone offer any recommendations on good quality replacements that can
be used with my C-Bus dimmers please.

Thanks

Gary

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums