Kiosk PCs

With the move of house forcing removal of my long time served HA
system I find myself with 2 of the original Kiosk PCs of many years ago
looking for a home...

I have 2 units, both with the original touch screens and motherboard units,
1 of which has an extended (300mm) LVDS display cable to allow the screen
to be mounted a bit further away.  No HDs included although I do have a CD
with the original drivers.

To be honest, they're really destined for the skip however I'd rather pass
them on if someone fancies a tinker...

First to come back to me on jamesATmitchelmoreDOTcom gets them, I'll post
out standard royal mail within the UK only.

Cheers
James

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums