Re: OT : Disk Cloning

I used EaseUS Todo Backup Home.

I could not use clonezilla as it cannot handle moving to a smaller disk
(had
plenty of space ... needed performance improvement so switched to an SSD).
Keith wont have that restriction.

Worked just great, there was another product in the line but cant remember
what
is was as it didnt fit for me.  The one I used was no charge. The only
thing I
had to do was fix the MBR once I'd done the copy as that was not copied so
make
sure you have a recovery cd to hand if you go down this route.

robin