RE: Contemplating house rewiring - advice?

=C3=98  I ended up using a lot of the 3CNJ225 100Mbps ones as they are
real=
ly=0D
=0D
=C3=98   cost effective if you buy carefully ~ =C2=A325 for a web managed
P=
OE powered=0D
=0D
=C3=98  switch ! They just mount onto a standard UK single socket back box
=
and=0D
=0D
=C3=98  provide 4 ports - one even offering POE forwarding plus the
additio=
nal RJ45=0D
=0D
=C3=98  pass through. BTW I have some of these spare still if anyone is in
=
need of any...=0D
=0D
Hi Kevin.=0D
=0D
Where did you manage to find them for =C2=A325 ? I=E2=80=99ve just bought
a=
wireless access point that is POE=0D
compatible and at that price it=E2=80=99d be cheaper than buying an actual
=
power injector !=0D
=0D
Marcus=0D