From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stuart Poulton
Sent: 20 May 2012 20:34
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Raspberry Pi in HA?

Simon,

The key is the use of the DS2482-800, this provides 8 1-wire busses, so no
need for a hub.
As you correctly point out there are some power restrictions with the Pi.

I've done some initial designs for breakout boards

http://raspberrypi.homelabs.org.uk/raspberrypi-1-wire-expansion/

I'm willing to take suggestions and ideas though.
I'm also looking at i2c i/o options for example i2c relay modules.

Stuart

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums