CCTV package recommendation

Hi All,

=20

I=92m thinking of installing some outside CCTV and am after
recommendations=
.
For simplicity I=92d prefer an all-in-one type package (cameras and control
box together) but could be persuaded for a more =91a la carte=92 solution
i=
f it
has demonstrable benefits. Main wants are:

-          outside cameras=20

-          day/night capability

-          remotely accessible

-          archiving of footage=20

-          potential for expansion (perhaps 4 cameras initially but may add
more later)

-          simple to set up and use

-          =93UKHA=94 priced =96 don=92t have too much of a feel for this
b=
ut
=A3200-=A3300?? =A3400?.

=20

Maplin et al always seem have to this sort of thing on offer, but are any
o=
them any good?

=20

Many thanks,