Re: TV Recommendations?

Check around though. When I bought a Samsung TV about 3 years ago,
Amazon was offering the same price as CostCo with free delivery. So,
although CostCo is often cheaper, isn't always: Especially considering you
have to fetch it yourself.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim" <tim@...> wrote:

> I'd second the Costco idea - great service and warranty and the
pricing is usually pretty keen, especially of there is an offer.  A word of
caution, once you go in there are so many huge TVs in vast surroundings
that it makes the one you are considering look tiny - I bought a 46"
3D Samsung screen there before Xmas (very pleased with it BTW) but was
convinced it was going to be too small as it was in with so many monster
screens - naturally when I brought it home I discovered that it was right
on the acceptable size limits and any bigger would have had severe WAF
consequences.

> Oh, also we all call Costco the "hundred pound shop" as
nobody has ever managed to visit without being relieved of that amount as a
minimum.

> Go and get it!
>
> Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums