Re: x10

Hi,

I'm rewiring my house on a super low budget and would love to get my hands
on some LD11's!

I think I just about got the last of the sane priced ones on the market
before everyone saw X10 go bust and raised their prices..

I'm a couple of channels short and would like to have some spares in hand
in case some break too.

How many do you have and how much? Plus shipping? Only after about 5, but
could be tempted for a couple more.

Thanks,

Steve

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM, solentelectricalservices
<paul@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> My god it been ages since I came to this newsgroup so im sure I have
been
> forgotten but firstly hi to Mark long time no speak! Still alive and
well
> and very busy developing something cool to add to your site as news if
> can? Maybe drop me an email Mark pgrahamsley@xxxxxxx
>
> AnywayI hope I can do this on here but we have tons of LD11's and
AD10's