From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D=
ean Smith
Sent: 24 December 2011 21:04
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Squeeze Play on Joggler

=20

=20=20

Simon =E2=80=93 definitely useful stuff.

I already have SBS running on my main server (Win7 also running Homeseer +
=
Servio DLNA Server to stream movies to Sony TVs + SMB shares etc) so that=
=E2=80=99s not an issue.

Now I=E2=80=99m working out whats possible (had no idea Android was an
opti=
on!) I think I have 2 requirements.

Lounge =E2=80=93 Pure Squeezeplayer frontend to feed audio to Hi-Fi. Not
ov=
erly fussed about quality =E2=80=93 mostly for internet radio, podcasts
and=
party/background music. Only concern here is remote control from Pronto. I=
do have an IR receiver on the server though I=E2=80=99ve never used it for=
anything in anger as it was bought many years ago for testing that never r=
esulted in anything permanent.

Garage =E2=80=93 here its slightly more general purpose though still 85%
in=
ternet radio/podcasts/music whilst I=E2=80=99m pottering on the classic
car=
. A browser/email app would be useful, but not essential. Android sounds
li=
ke a winner here. I already have an old stereo with line-in so again on
boa=
rd speakers wouldn=E2=80=99t be a factor. I=E2=80=99ve already bought the
a=
ndroid player for my Android tablet which is now buggered. (cracked
screen)=
Hopefully I can resurrect that account for at least 1 android device.

Regards

Dean

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
 [mailto:ukh=