From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of S=
imon Haslam
Sent: Tuesday, 10 January 2012 8:25 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] DS2405

=20

=20=20

The Maxim website http://www.maxim-ic.com/datasheet/index.mvp/id/2906/t/al
=
says it's discontinued & suggests replacement with DS2413 http://www.maxim-=
ic.com/datasheet/index.mvp/id/4588/t/al

DS2413 is available at HomeChip for 1.56: http://www.homechip.com/catalog/p=
roduct_info.php?cPath=3D26 <http://www.homechip.com/catalog/product_info.ph=
p?cPath=3D26&products_id=3D137> &products_id=3D137

I'd be interested to know how you're planning to make up door sensor
module=
s. I had a look at your website too - it's interesting to see how long it
t=
akes the flow temp on your boiler to tail off - is that residual heat in
th=
e boiler? (perhaps the pump overrun is quite short)

Simon