From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon
Haslam
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:40 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Anyone else fallen in love with the Nest
thermostat.

The Nest is undoubtedly a pretty piece of kit designed to appeal to the
iPhone generation, but it's only really scratching at the surface compared
to multi-zoned systems. That said awareness from consumers that improved
controls are beneficial will hopefully start to encourage more
manufacturers to make better products. If only they could be
interoperable.. (OpenTherm being somewhat closed).

________________________________

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Company proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the Company. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums