Current Cost data extract

  • Subject: Current Cost data extract
  • From: "peter_church" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 08:25:30 -0000

Hi all,

I've searched the web on this and cannot find anything suitable, but was
wondering if anyone here has a homebrew solution to this (or a pointer to
something I missed).

I was using Google to gather the data from my CurrentCost unit, but was
ignoring their web part but instead pulling out my own values from the
local database that Google was creating on my machine.

Since Google discontinued their monitoring service their software no longer
seems to be working (obviously I suppose).

Does anyone have a simple solution to retriveing the CurrentCost info into
a local database? All the ones ont the web contain a fancy front end or
upload to the web which I don't want.

I've tried writing my own in VB (my only language) but it uses all
resources of the processor which is a bit of a problem - down to my
limitations I guess.

Many thanks in advance

Pete

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums