x10 and homevision

  • Subject: x10 and homevision
  • From: "solentelectricalservices" <pgrahamsley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:11:24 -0000

Appologies in the delay in this post, As previously mentioned we have
a lar=
ge stock of used LD11, AD10 and lots of other x10 bits, a home vision pro,
=
home vision and 2 x expanders for sale. All removed from 2 jobs and stored
=
away for later use. Whilst its nice to have stock it does have to be sold
a=
t some point.

I suggest something like this, 1-5 LD11 =A320 each 5-10 LD11 =A315 and 10+
=
=A310 each. Plus post and packing. AD10 offers as im not sure how many we
h=
ave right now and they are not the best things in the world for
reliability=
. I will test every unit and offer a return to base warranty for 6 months.

The home visions will be best offer and again they will be tested fully.

I am collecting everything from London Sunday and returning it to my
office=
for testing Monday. I believe there is also a lot of other bits which I wi=
ll list once I know.

I am also concidering setting up a website for the sole purpose of
selling/=
trading home automation stuff which will have lots of help and advise as
bo=
th myself and Ian have been in the industry for around 15 years. We also
ha=
ve loads of crestron bits for sale but obviously they are no use unless
you=
have access to the software.

Whilst ebay does this already it does not offer help and advise which I
fee=
l is needed for those new to all of this.=20

Please drop me an email if interested and think its a good idea.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums