Re: AM2060 & 100v Speakers

  • Subject: Re: AM2060 & 100v Speakers
  • From: "marcrfuller" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 16:29:02 -0000

Hey Brian,

Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately they have been unresponsive to my
enquiries thus far and the 2080 model doesn't have the same rear config.

I guess I have two choices. Connect it up and hope it works, or dump it :D

Appreciate you taking a look :)

Cheers

Marc

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian" <bmilton@...> wrote:

> Hi Marc,
>
> Don't see this model on RCF's website but maybe because its been
superseded with the AM 2080 - Rev C?
> http://www.rcf.it/products/commercial-audio/amplifiers-and-preamplifiers/am-2080
>
> Maybe an email to them could provide a manual for the AM 2060?
>
> Cheers
> Brian
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "marcrfuller" <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I've inherited an amplifier that I'd like to use in the house..
not sure for what.. maybe Homeseer.

> > So, I got the amp and speakers, but that's about it. I've no idea
how to rig it up and cannot find any info on line. There is an A-2060 from
TOA that looks simular but the rear configuration is different.

> > The rear has 10 terminals for outputs, labelled 1-10 and that's
it. I am wondering if I connect + to a terminal, then - to the ground pin
(which is NOT one of the terminals). Also to confuse things, when I
received it, there was a cable linking terminals 1 to 6.

> > Here is a photo of the rear of the unit.
> > http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1109639/sn/2010218853/name/Photo+09-02-2012+13+18+00.jpg
> >
> > Any help much appreciated!
> >
> > Marc

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums