AM2060 & 100v Speakers

  • Subject: AM2060 & 100v Speakers
  • From: "marcrfuller" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 13:36:03 -0000

Hi Guys,

I've inherited an amplifier that I'd like to use in the house.. not sure
for what.. maybe Homeseer.

So, I got the amp and speakers, but that's about it. I've no idea how to
rig it up and cannot find any info on line. There is an A-2060 from TOA
that looks simular but the rear configuration is different.

The rear has 10 terminals for outputs, labelled 1-10 and that's it. I am
wondering if I connect + to a terminal, then - to the ground pin (which is
NOT one of the terminals). Also to confuse things, when I received it,
there was a cable linking terminals 1 to 6.

Here is a photo of the rear of the unit.
http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1109639/sn/2010218853/name/Photo+09-02-2012+13+18+00.jpg

Any help much appreciated!

Marc

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums