Re: RJ45 Crimp Tool Bulk Buy [was: RJ45 crim tool recommendations ...]

  • Subject: Re: RJ45 Crimp Tool Bulk Buy [was: RJ45 crim tool recommendations ...]
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:21:48 -0000

While our new toys are winging their way from overseas it might be sensible
to get an idea of the locations of the lucky recipients - if there are
clusters it might be easier to get a bunch delivered/collected and
distributed - might save Tim some effort.

I'm located Daventry/M1 Watford Gap but regularly get to Preston/Manchester
and along the main motorway networks - happy to redeliver some.

Happy Crimpmas (sorry!!!)

Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums