From: "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] RJ45 crim tool recommendations ...

In a previous job I had the pleasure of using an AMP one like this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x10pcs-AMP-Modular-Plug-Hand-RJ45-Tool-Crimper-2-231652-0-Cat-5-Cat5e-/251034199930?pt=US_Cabling_Tools&hash=item3a72cde77a

Was priced in RS at ~£100 each, whereas this auction is for 10 of
them! The
one I had was very good, easy to use, well made and didn't hurt your hand.