Home Easy

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if Home Easy do a switch converter that supports energy
saving bulbs? I've searched and searched but can't find anything, but I am
new to the range so may be missing something, but  it seems they only
support incandescent bulbs. Seems a major stumbling block for Home Easy if
that's the case.

Very frustrated with home automation at the moment. My X10 continues to be
unreliable despite numerous filters (Much to SWMBO's annoyance). ZWave is
expensive, especially since the modules seem to die very quickly (I've had
3
out of 4 of mine die so far) and can be unreliable unless you have a huge
mesh network. And now Home Easy, which looks good for the most part,
doesn't
support energy bulbs. And what is the industries obsession with plug in
modules! I don't have any plug in lamps! ARGH!

Sigh.. sometimes I think it would be easier to just rip it all out and
forget all this HA nonsense.

Cheers

Marc

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums