From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark Gardner
Sent: 19 August 2012 10:39
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Temperature Monitoring

A while back I put together a temperature monitoring system using a
TOM10 board and DS18S20 sensors.

It has not worked for a while being a low priority to resurrect
following a server death and ultimately it got forgotten.

I'd quite like to get it going again and whilst googling for the
"How-To" (having forgotten how I did it!) I wondered if this is
the best
way to go these days....

Would appreciate any pointers / suggestions please - I would like to
capture data from about 10 sensors initially. Preference would be for
something Ubuntu / VM / USB based.

TIA

Mark

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums