RE: Samsung Galaxy Europa Mobile - Opinions please!

Hi Andy,

That is now a very old phone if this is the same one? (seems to be from the
Carephonewarehouse website)

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i5500_galaxy_5-3371.php

I have not owned this one myself, preferring the later higher powered
phones
(GS3 and Note) but my friend had one about 2 year ago when it was new and
he
liked it. Bit small with only a QVGA screen and I found the screen a bit
small.  A number of apps in the market at not likely to run on this due to
the screen size and mainly the fact it is only a 600Mhz processor.

As far as I am aware, the highest Android OS for this is Froyo but there
may
be a few custom roms with Gingerbread but I have run this on a 600Mhz
processor and it runs like a dog.

If your budget can stretch it and they have a more recent phone, I would
suggest going for one of them. At least something in the 1GHz range and a
higher pixel count.

Dave.