RE: HMDI over Cat5e solution wanted

I=E2=80=99ve been using the =E2=80=9Cfull=E2=80=9D Octava HDBaseT
units sup=
plied by Joe Fernand at The Media Factory =E2=80=93 initially on the basis
=
that there was a =E2=80=9Creal=E2=80=9D person on the end of the phone to
s=
peak to if I had difficulties. I have to say that HDBaseT was a
revelation,=
working without fail in all environments I threw at them (including instal=
lations with upto 75m of CCA cable via patch panels and wall modules).

=20

HDBaseT Lite systems offer much better value if you don=E2=80=99t need
ethe=
rnet to be carried by the same single cable use for the extender, and also
=
offer power-over-cat to avoid the need for wall-wart power supplies behind
=
the TV. I=E2=80=99ve not used any of these Lite sets yet but have no
reserv=
ations about them at all after my experiences with their bigger brother!

=20

Neil B.

=20

=20